My name is G.C. Denwiddie.
I am an indie children’s author based in downtown Nashville, TN.
When I first began my indie publishing journey, I had no idea where to begin.
Thankfully (and through lots of trial and error and failure!), I’ve learned a lot on the way and want to share what I’ve learned with you.
I hope to accomplish three things with this site.
1. Teach others how to begin and maintain a successful indie publishing career.
2. Discuss best writing practices in children’s literature, especially multicultural literature.
3. Showcase the multi-faceted world of being an artrepreneur, or an entrepreneur who makes a living from their art.
Thanks for joining me on my indie publishing journey! No telling where we might end up!
I’ve told you about me, now, tell me about you!
*Join the convo on Google+
* Email me at email@example.com
* Sign up to receive the free report, 50 Awesome Book Marketing Ideas, and monthly newsletter with coupons, marketing tips, and the latest indie publishing news!
I love hearing from you and answering questions! All comments, critiques, and suggestions are welcome!
P.S. The video below is ‘The Hustle,’ my personal video journal about living an artpreneur lifestyle. Thanks again, and I hope to hear from you soon!
**I want to extend a special thank you to HLR Photography for the wonderful photo shoot!
Latest posts by G.C. Denwiddie (see all)
- Malaika Salaam, The Boss Lady Blogger: The G.C. Denwiddie Show - September 22, 2014
- Kendalyn Mckisick, A Southern Raw Food Chef: The G.C. Denwiddie Show - September 21, 2014
- UtopYACon 2014: ‘Crash A Book Fair’ Review - August 14, 2014