My name is G.C. Denwiddie.
I am an indie children’s author based in downtown Nashville, TN.
When I first began my indie publishing journey, I had no idea where to begin.
Thankfully (and through lots of trial and error and failure!), I’ve learned a lot on the way and want to share what I’ve learned with you.
I hope to accomplish three things with this site.
1. Teach others how to begin and maintain a successful indie publishing career.
2. Discuss best writing practices in children’s literature, especially multicultural literature.
3. Showcase the multi-faceted world of being an artrepreneur, or an entrepreneur who makes a living from their art.
Thanks for joining me on my indie publishing journey! No telling where we might end up!
I’ve told you about me, now, tell me about you!
*Join the convo on Google+
* Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Sign up to receive the free report, 50 Awesome Book Marketing Ideas, and monthly newsletter with coupons, marketing tips, and the latest indie publishing news!
I love hearing from you and answering questions! All comments, critiques, and suggestions are welcome!
P.S. I want to extend a special thank you to HLR Photography for the wonderful photo shoot!